I guess it’s supposed to be this way, telling myself everything will be OK.
It’s like I’m on instant replay, the world in my eyes seem black and gray.
Just because I’m tough, doesn’t mean I can’t be broken, but life has spoken.
In my mind I’m saying “maybe it’ll rain all day, so it can wash all the pain away.”
Latest posts by TheSiickestKid (see all)
- “Cure” – A Poem of Love and Shyness by Jevonte Lockhart - July 17, 2013
- “Fell Short” A Poem of Loss by Jevonte Lockhart - June 18, 2013
- “A Cold World” – A Poem of Life and Loneliness by Jevonte Lockhart - June 6, 2013
- “Return is Possible” – A Poem of Death by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
- “Going Through Changes” – A Poem of Life by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 38You said I was [you]rs and your one and only, and I be[lie]ve[d] that.A [to]morrow wasn’t guaranteed and I saw no enlighten[me]nt.I wanted you to contri[but]ebut [I]t seemed like everything was a dispute.I’m speechless, my voice is on mute….This dream was be[love]d…and [you] never understood my point of view, so for…