I wish R.I.P meant Return Is Possible.
I think an angel came inside of me, just so I can tell you this first.
Life takes it seriously when you say “Can this day get any worse?”
Well I think I’m going in deep.
It’s hard seeing the strongest people weep.
I’ve been up here way too long so I’m building my wings on the way down, taking a leap.
Well I’m sick of saying a metaphor, because that is not what I’m here for.
But I will say this, a relationship takes two, not four.
Latest posts by TheSiickestKid (see all)
- “Cure” – A Poem of Love and Shyness by Jevonte Lockhart - July 17, 2013
- “Fell Short” A Poem of Loss by Jevonte Lockhart - June 18, 2013
- “A Cold World” – A Poem of Life and Loneliness by Jevonte Lockhart - June 6, 2013
- “Return is Possible” – A Poem of Death by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
- “Going Through Changes” – A Poem of Life by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...