If I had the choice, I’d pause the moment, rewind the good times, fast forward the bad times, record the times I was at my prime, delete the moments where the spotlight wasn’t mine, then get a stopwatch to freeze time, then set a reminder to not lose her, get the timer and set it to forever. I think that line was more than clever, it was me just putting it all out there like I got nothing to lose, to be left behind is something I refuse, the saddest thing is things are getting loved but people are being used, cold world; so I might as well ignite the flame and turn up the fuse.
Latest posts by TheSiickestKid (see all)
- “Cure” – A Poem of Love and Shyness by Jevonte Lockhart - July 17, 2013
- “Fell Short” A Poem of Loss by Jevonte Lockhart - June 18, 2013
- “A Cold World” – A Poem of Life and Loneliness by Jevonte Lockhart - June 6, 2013
- “Return is Possible” – A Poem of Death by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
- “Going Through Changes” – A Poem of Life by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...