But it’s not fun when you’re scared and your vision is impaired.
Just because you’re seeing this world through a tear.
The one thing that’s scarier than love is fear.
The things that were close is no longer near.
Fear makes your vision unclear, the pain is a spear.
I write because it’s my escape.
Sometimes I feel like I have to be superman with no cape.
Sometimes life is like my kryptonite and it brings me down.
But I can’t continue to walk around with this frown!
I almost feel like a clown on the ground face down.
I walk around and smile,
but on the inside I feel like I fell short; 1 mile.
Latest posts by TheSiickestKid (see all)
- “Cure” – A Poem of Love and Shyness by Jevonte Lockhart - July 17, 2013
- “Fell Short” A Poem of Loss by Jevonte Lockhart - June 18, 2013
- “A Cold World” – A Poem of Life and Loneliness by Jevonte Lockhart - June 6, 2013
- “Return is Possible” – A Poem of Death by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
- “Going Through Changes” – A Poem of Life by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 82You said I was [you]rs and your one and only, and I be[lie]ve[d] that.A [to]morrow wasn’t guaranteed and I saw no enlighten[me]nt.I wanted you to contri[but]ebut [I]t seemed like everything was a dispute.I’m speechless, my voice is on mute….This dream was be[love]d…and [you] never understood my point of view, so for…