I’m seeing the leafs fall,
I’m seeing my emotions going through it all,
I know your hating the fact I’m not yours,
because you know this world is cold and I’m your cure.
You know that I like to keep my conscious clear,
you also know that my heart is pure.
That peer pressure you feel when I’m close to you,
when your blushing red,
cause you know that I can see right through you.
You’re asking me how do I do it,
you’re asking why I’m putting your guard down,
and letting you keep your pride,
you’re so angry cause all those nights you cried.
Some nights you felt so low, but I’m your high.
If you’re wondering if I’m your guy,
you would just have to see how I look at you through my eyes
Latest posts by TheSiickestKid (see all)
- “Cure” – A Poem of Love and Shyness by Jevonte Lockhart - July 17, 2013
- “Fell Short” A Poem of Loss by Jevonte Lockhart - June 18, 2013
- “A Cold World” – A Poem of Life and Loneliness by Jevonte Lockhart - June 6, 2013
- “Return is Possible” – A Poem of Death by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
- “Going Through Changes” – A Poem of Life by Jevonte Lockhart - June 5, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 51Blue is the fascinating waves that flow.The reflection of the radiant sky,beautifying the waters vibrant glow.Looking out yonder with a watchful eye.My feet deeply buried under warm sand.While I sit in the beaming suns view,A man approaches me and grabs my handand pulls me to my feet, his eyes blue…