Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, I just wanted to be friends with you.
You rejected me and judged me, before you even got to know me!
Whats the difference between you and I?
You think you are the best at what you do, therefore you deserve the highest rated people to be your cronies?
I prove, humbly, I’m better than you are, for the things I predict, usually happen.
My next move will get set like a master plan, for you are the type that will betray me in a heartbeat.
Therefore I will set the ace that I will fall back on when that day comes.
Latest posts by Emilio Ortiz (see all)
- “Oracle’s of Bliss” – A Poem of Dark Lust and and Fantasy by Emelio Ortiz - October 24, 2013
- “Pyrofamiliac” – A Poem of Darkness, Betrayal, Pain and Obsession by Emelio Ortiz - October 22, 2013
- “Burning Witch” – A Poem of Spite, Loathing, Anger and Rage by Emelio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “Undead Forsaken” – A Poem of Darkness and Braving Fear by Emilio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “The Dark Pumpkin Pasture” – A Dark Fantasy Story by Emilio Ortiz - September 29, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 24I believed it had to happen, there was a lesson to be learned; there were things that did not add up; there were things I needed to know. In spite of all the denials, the false accusations and the blame, he left me for his reasons, I know now I…