Screen on wood, not square.
Slide right open, oh dare.
Type all day and all night.
Wish I could take flight.
Keys hit so small.
Thumb will soon fall.
So accurate won’t look.
I am not some rooke.
Britnee woke me, shook.
Her clothes, soon took.
Kiss me not just once.
Over and over again passionately you caress.
Thick lips not to big, wet tongue full of love against mine.
You show me every ounce of love.
Baby please, you know, ever so hung.
Breathe disperse with felt of lungs.
Soft light skin.
98 lb. body on top of mine.
Stuck in this moment within time.
With my love Britnee and this rhyme.
Soon the sun will emerge within the open sky.
Once again light will shine.
Tired and full, I still refuse to stop
These poems I love to write to share my insight.
About to snooze.
I’ll see you within my dreams.
Life doesn’t really seem as bitter as it seems.
I love every moment of it because I truly know from personal experience.
None of us know what we have until we temporarily lose it.
Latest posts by Emilio Ortiz (see all)
- “Oracle’s of Bliss” – A Poem of Dark Lust and and Fantasy by Emelio Ortiz - October 24, 2013
- “Pyrofamiliac” – A Poem of Darkness, Betrayal, Pain and Obsession by Emelio Ortiz - October 22, 2013
- “Burning Witch” – A Poem of Spite, Loathing, Anger and Rage by Emelio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “Undead Forsaken” – A Poem of Darkness and Braving Fear by Emilio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “The Dark Pumpkin Pasture” – A Dark Fantasy Story by Emilio Ortiz - September 29, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 45You said I was [you]rs and your one and only, and I be[lie]ve[d] that.A [to]morrow wasn’t guaranteed and I saw no enlighten[me]nt.I wanted you to contri[but]ebut [I]t seemed like everything was a dispute.I’m speechless, my voice is on mute….This dream was be[love]d…and [you] never understood my point of view, so for…