October 31st, 2513. The sky was getting quite dark. As Zorro flew his hover craft home; he reached into his pocket, and realized he brought the vile; Zorro concocted in my lab yesterday. Zorro turned on the ships stealth camouflage, for he had an idea in mind.
As Zorro hovered over the Orchard of pumpkins; he wonders what would happen, if he brought these pumpkins to life. Zorro put a couple of drops on the pumpkins one by one, as he flew across the orchard. The pumpkins began to rise up one after another, standing on their vines as if they were feet. The pumpkin’s Fangs as sharp as knives and their eyes were as dark as a Halloween’s night.
As Zorro hovered over the orchard, madly satisfied, he began to follow the undead zombie pumpkins until everyone reached the City of Unlivingsworthe. One of the Mad Pumpkins started to attack a vending machine full of dozens of packs of Franken Smokes, the most refreshing, already rolled cancer free Hauser sticks planet Earth has ever seen. Another light orange, animated Undead Pumpkin monstrosity jumped on a year 2510, Dessert Orbit Hover Craft, and flew 250 feet in the air before doing a complete backflip, then fell back down to Earth where the undead pumpkin splattered all over the pavement.
Soon the Peace Keepers arrive to sort out the situation at hand. Immediately Zorro turns on his Stealth Camouflage, than hovers slightly higher awaiting what actions will occur next, in order to assert the situation at hand. Before anything else could happen, the splattered pumpkin on the pavement resurrected into a two headed fireball breathing pumpkin!
The two headed pumpkin spit a fireball right into a peace keeper’s hover cruiser with one of its heads. As chaos and destruction continued to reign Zorro pulled out his time watch, which has the ability to temporarily stop time. After triggering the time watch all time began to cease for the time being. While frozen time began ticking, or shall we say ”Melting away”, Zorro combined 50% of the dark liquid, and 50% of the unholy liquid together, therefore synthesizing the un-animation cure. As Zorro dripped the liquid upon the pumpkin’s heads his watch alarmed him that within 5 seconds time will resume back to normal.
Finally all the pumpkins were sanitized with the newly created chemical that will cease their reign of terror. Zorro flew back home safely that night, pulled out a pint of Vanilla ice cream, and ate the sweet, cold, creamy, slowly melting delicacy and went to sleep.
Latest posts by Emilio Ortiz (see all)
- “Oracle’s of Bliss” – A Poem of Dark Lust and and Fantasy by Emelio Ortiz - October 24, 2013
- “Pyrofamiliac” – A Poem of Darkness, Betrayal, Pain and Obsession by Emelio Ortiz - October 22, 2013
- “Burning Witch” – A Poem of Spite, Loathing, Anger and Rage by Emelio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “Undead Forsaken” – A Poem of Darkness and Braving Fear by Emilio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “The Dark Pumpkin Pasture” – A Dark Fantasy Story by Emilio Ortiz - September 29, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 24The definition of science fiction has been, and remains to this day, an ill-defined genre littered with semi-real and futuristic themes that have advanced technology, alien beings, alternate universes, and metaphysical abilities.Generally, when an author writes a paper or novel that is considered science fiction it is usually based on…
- 19Round comfort cushion laid before you. Sheets softened by pure silk. Each of the goddesses lay before you. Portion of clothe remaining on her. Queen lounges upon her rightful throne. Sunken into the relaxed state, the serpent slowly slithers. Wrapping himself around the lustful. Tongue emits from the tempest void.…