It stares at me then takes its flight.
Some noises I hear grip me in unease
strikes fear in me to a certain degree.
As I walk home, I see a flashing light
held by a man, that yelled, ”come here, you!”
When I ran from him, he quickly followed.
As I was running, I saw down the street,
A boy from school I closely knew.
Once I approached my friend, the man behind slowed,
then the strange man turned around to flee.
Latest posts by Jessica Baatz (see all)
- “Doggy Rights” – A Funny Story About a Dogs Perspective by Jessica Baatz - October 18, 2013
- “Stranger Danger” – A Poem of Despair, Lonliness and Running Scared by Jessica Baatz - October 8, 2013
- “Indefinite Beauty” – A Poem of Dreams, Beauty and Nature by Jessica Baatz - October 8, 2013
- “Breaking Point” – A Poem of Despair, Lonliness and Internalizing by Jessica Baatz - October 8, 2013
- “The Heroes” – A One Act Play of Courage and Stength by Jessica Baatz - September 25, 2013