There’s no I in team, You’re all that matters to me. I love every piece of you, Even while you’ve been away. I need you to pick up the phone, Call me back and I’ll lower my tone. I really wanna be alone, So you can tell me all I wanna know. You seen me outside your house boy, In the rain, In the heat, But no season compares to us, There is no one like us. Nobody compares to you. The bright lights, Them long nights, We’re you said we will be alright. Baby we can make it If you believe in us…. I need you to still believe boy Cause I do! I need you and your smile It gets me through the night, Knowing we will be alright.
Latest posts by Heartbroken_Angel (see all)
- How to Create Custom Research Papers - January 1, 2021
- How to Compose Your Research Paper Topics - January 1, 2021
- “My Knight in Shining Armor” – A Poem of Losing True Love by Emma H. - October 16, 2013
- “Be Alright” – A Poem of Desire and True Love by Emma H. - October 16, 2013
- “Me or Her” – A Poem of Triangle Love and Regret by Emma H - October 16, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...