MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR He’s everything I’ve ever needed, but, Every night he wasn’t there, Even when I pleaded, For him, To stay, Close to me. I always want him here, Always so near, Never far. Maybe one day say our vow, But now. You’re standing at my feet, On the edge of the street, To tell me he’s gone, It all went so wrong. Why did this happen so fast, You said it wouldn’t last. He was so strong, Their judgment was wrong, Her apology was long. Tonight, I’m gonna find a way, To stay, Alive for you, This feeling is new, I can’t deal, This pain is so real. The loss of a loved one, By a gun. Half way across the world, Truth be told, He’s my knight in shining armor, But now he’s just a goner.
Latest posts by Heartbroken_Angel (see all)
- How to Create Custom Research Papers - January 1, 2021
- How to Compose Your Research Paper Topics - January 1, 2021
- “My Knight in Shining Armor” – A Poem of Losing True Love by Emma H. - October 16, 2013
- “Be Alright” – A Poem of Desire and True Love by Emma H. - October 16, 2013
- “Me or Her” – A Poem of Triangle Love and Regret by Emma H - October 16, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...