Feelings contagious yet you have nothing to say. You try to infect me with hate though you fail. You tell me what’s the problem now? Yeah, what’s the problem now? I’ll take you away! Nowhere to stay. Your falling away! Possessed by your things. Fake friends and family You have nothing to say. Amazed by your selfishness. All you emit is rage. I ask you, what’s the problem now? What are you doing now? Your fake perfect family. The lifestyle you love to portray I’ll see to it that you’re hollowed out.The author Emilio Ortiz would like his readers to know about this website.
Latest posts by Emilio Ortiz (see all)
- “Oracle’s of Bliss” – A Poem of Dark Lust and and Fantasy by Emelio Ortiz - October 24, 2013
- “Pyrofamiliac” – A Poem of Darkness, Betrayal, Pain and Obsession by Emelio Ortiz - October 22, 2013
- “Burning Witch” – A Poem of Spite, Loathing, Anger and Rage by Emelio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “Undead Forsaken” – A Poem of Darkness and Braving Fear by Emilio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “The Dark Pumpkin Pasture” – A Dark Fantasy Story by Emilio Ortiz - September 29, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 25Walking down this hardened road. Something begins to follow me. Blackened by all lifes desire. Hovering inches above the ground. Care for nothing nor no soul. Still maintain control. The sky belongs to me. Spiraling above so high. I am not afraid. Falling from such height. Gracefully back to ground.…