Everything thing I see feels like I need. Is all of this real? Dark tremors in my heart, Chaos I think and the love that we make. Sharp whirl winds in me start to tear me apart!
Throw me away! Ignite me ablaze! No alternate way!
Why should I pursue you when I am not assured I have nothing to obtain? What are you doing now! Feeling confident that they can’t lock me away. Forsaken and isolated now!
He misleads us all. It’s simpler for me. All the hate that you stored. Though sister, you bit me. Attempting to infect me. Turning me into what you are is what you have failed at.
NOWHERE TO RUN! NOWHERE TO HIDE! The dark will devour you alive!
Latest posts by Emilio Ortiz (see all)
- “Oracle’s of Bliss” – A Poem of Dark Lust and and Fantasy by Emelio Ortiz - October 24, 2013
- “Pyrofamiliac” – A Poem of Darkness, Betrayal, Pain and Obsession by Emelio Ortiz - October 22, 2013
- “Burning Witch” – A Poem of Spite, Loathing, Anger and Rage by Emelio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “Undead Forsaken” – A Poem of Darkness and Braving Fear by Emilio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “The Dark Pumpkin Pasture” – A Dark Fantasy Story by Emilio Ortiz - September 29, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...