Round comfort cushion laid before you.Sheets softened by pure silk. Each of the goddesses lay before you. Portion of clothe remaining on her. Queen lounges upon her rightful throne. Sunken into the relaxed state, the serpent slowly slithers. Wrapping himself around the lustful. Tongue emits from the tempest void. Tip tail now coiled with content. Caged background of protection stands. Now that we are all seated and prepared, let the show begin!
The following two tabs change content below.
While growing up in Texas , around some southern country area, where the backyards are always peaceful and quiet, and the breeze can make even the most stressful of people relax; I spent my days reading the stuff I quickly fell in love with, like Fiction books, for example, dragons who would breathe fire and fly to the highest peaks of the tallest mountains in search of adventure, or to save his friends and family from a evil tyrant who was bent on turning all the dragons into stone, awaiting for a champion to save them! That's the beauty of poems or stories, especially if your writing them yourself, you can create anything you desire and determine the outcome of what will happen. Video Games, Music, Emotions, that needed to be vented out, Also sci-fi movies were a really big influence on the type of work I absolutely love to write about today. 🙂
Latest posts by Emilio Ortiz (see all)
- “Oracle’s of Bliss” – A Poem of Dark Lust and and Fantasy by Emelio Ortiz - October 24, 2013
- “Pyrofamiliac” – A Poem of Darkness, Betrayal, Pain and Obsession by Emelio Ortiz - October 22, 2013
- “Burning Witch” – A Poem of Spite, Loathing, Anger and Rage by Emelio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “Undead Forsaken” – A Poem of Darkness and Braving Fear by Emilio Ortiz - October 21, 2013
- “The Dark Pumpkin Pasture” – A Dark Fantasy Story by Emilio Ortiz - September 29, 2013
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 27When People think of fantasy it often evokes images of dragons and wizards and adventures beyond the realms of possibility. Authors such as J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien, and H.P. Lovecraft embody the very essence of fantasy writing. Some of these authors combine elements of science fiction and horror, especially H.P.…