Somebody please forgive me.
Anybody that is there.
Anybody above, or anyone who is aware.
Even those that scorn; I plead for needles and thread cause my dead hearts been torn.
I am not seeing a reason and I have stopped asking what for.
I have stopped believing in fair.
I see in God in life’s greatness, but God fearing or nay does not mean I’ll be spared.
How much of this world can I bare?
My inner defeatist conquers each of my prayers; Why do I, a believer, seem cursed with a deserted and placid empty stare.
I can feel it so cold, the hollowness takes hold and carves out my heart leaving nothing. I am lone.
I tug on this sweet texture of death in a rope I feel this creeping pressure in my bones that screams darkly in a whisper to fall off the precipice and swing fore what I bemoan.
What should be sweet memories of a family are now owned by the calculating hand of my devilish woes. My leap of lost faith has seized the power from my soul.
And soon, yes soon, I’ll sink in the deep.
The blackness grows thick and stars are all that I see.
This lust tastes cold but I can’t step away from this dream.
Yet, as I struggle to breath, a sweet sigh utters in the form of relief.
Fair well to this cruel world.
I go to dangle in peace.
What Did You Think of This Article?
Your opinion is important for us
Latest posts by Michael Anderson (see all)
- The Sacrifice - April 4, 2022
- Forbes Censors Conservative Contributor for Criticizing Twitter Trump Ban! - January 12, 2021
- “Forsake Me Not” – A Poem of Loneliness, Loss and Death by Michael Anderson - January 10, 2021
- Dear Oregonians, Bank of America Does NOT Support the Constitution! - December 30, 2020
- The True Oracle of Blackness. - December 30, 2020
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 44Your life is a fallacy,Deceiving everyone around you.You wear your mask skin tight,Inducing suffocationWhile you hide your staggering despair,Disguising every emotionSo no one can see the pain and the suffering.Feelings of anger, sadness, and confusionBegin to take its toll.Breaking the silenceAs you reach your breaking point.They tell you that things…
My name is Michael Anderson and I am the owner of this website for posting and sharing stories and articles. I also have a drop shipping company that I own. I am a very independent and goal oriented person. I hope anyone who is interested in submitting a story or poem sends me their work so I can post it up on this website. You can read more about how this works and how I pay you to post up work here. Not only is using this blog a great way to get recognized for your work, it is also a excellent way to turn your poetry, stories or articles in to a profit! I started this blog in hopes that I could help people get their articles, poems and stories out there for the world to read.