The blood of my forefathers was spilled upon the callous chains forced upon my ancestors.
I feel their incredible sacrifice imbue my soul.
With gunpowder, fury and mountains of flesh,
they gave all so their children would live free from bondage.
Therefore I vow with all my honor and make this great solemn pledge;
I will stand for my people and I will bring tyrants death,
I will cherish family and liberty so rare in its depth,
I will be steadfast and true and I will never forget
that shackles and slavery will serve in the stead
of a world without truth and weakness in men.
Latest posts by Michael Anderson (see all)
- The Sacrifice - April 4, 2022
- Forbes Censors Conservative Contributor for Criticizing Twitter Trump Ban! - January 12, 2021
- “Forsake Me Not” – A Poem of Loneliness, Loss and Death by Michael Anderson - January 10, 2021
- Dear Oregonians, Bank of America Does NOT Support the Constitution! - December 30, 2020
- The True Oracle of Blackness. - December 30, 2020
People Who Read This Have Also Read...
- 65Jim Collins is a conservative contributor on Forbes. He wrote an article that was critical of Twitters decision to ban President Donald Trump. He advised readers to short sell the stock and close their account. Clearly Twitter is pulling strings at Forbes! Censorship is despicably un-American. Here is a link…
- 42You've decided on a topic for the academic writing project and chosen a research paper topic. The question today is where you should start? Which research paper issues if you write about?Getting the right research paper topics can be a real challenge for many first-time writers. In the end, research…